Ooh, start of the month means it's time for last month's favourites. I failed to stick to my usual five, but my excuse is I forgot to mention one last month somehow so I'm allowed an extra haha. Anyway these are the products I have been loving throughout May.
1) Nars Laguna Bronzer- Ahh, the product I was supposed to mention last month. I have literally been using this pretty much every day since purchasing, it really does live up to its name. I love how natual it is one the skin, it isn't muddy at all and really adds a bit of definition to my face.
2) Real Techniques Buffing Brush- I have always been a finger person with regards to applying my foundation, don't ask but I've just never found one that I've felt has left me with an even, natural finish. That was until I tried this brush, it has literally changed everything. I love how flawless my skin looks with this brush, and with some of my bases I am finding I am using even less product, who can complain at that?
3) Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick in shade 011 Bluffing- This has pretty much been my everday day eyeshadow for the last month. I love how quick and easy it is to apply, and not only that it seems to last literally all day - no creasing, no fading, just a lovely even light golden brown colour.
4) A la Carte Divine Lash Mascara- I actually received this a while back in a beauty box and put it aside, but since actually trying it this month I really wish I tried it earlier. It adds both volume and length, whilst not clumping at all - something I swear so many mascaras do.
5) The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter*- I love the formulation of this product; once applied to the face it literally just melts any makeup off in an instant. It works great with my sensitive skin, and leaves it extremely soft before I've even applied moisturiser.
6) The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in Sunset Romance (18)*- One of The Body Shop's newer launches, and one of my favourites. I love how this lipstick adds an instant pop of colour to my face without being too intense. As the name suggests this lipstick leaves a shiny finish, perfect now it's finally starting to get warmer.
Posts in relation to this blog post:
April favourites: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/april-favourites.html
March favourites: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/march-favourites.html
Nars Narsissist Cheek Palette Review: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/nars-narsissist-cheek-palette-naughty.html