It's the beginning of the month, its just been payday, it is time to share with you all what's at the top of my wishlist lately.
1) Lancome Hydra Zen Beauty Essence- A product I can't seem to find online in a UK store but a product I really need in my life after seeing Estee Lalonde mention it in her February favourites. I love the fact that it is said to provide intense moisturisation whilst still being incredibly light in texture. It sounds amazing and perfect for my skin.
2) Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Ex Girlfriend£16 - The lipstick I wanted from the first moment I saw a swatch, it really looks like the perfect nude. It would also look very nice with the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blusher palette I already own.
3) SensatioNail Polish to Gel Starter Kit£34.99 - Having always wanted to try a gel kit but being reluctant due to needing the matching nail polishes, I love that this kit will work with my rather massive collection of nail polishes I already own. I love the idea of my manicures lasting longer too.
5) Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette£12.99 - Washing my brushes is never going to be my favourite task but this cleansing palette looks like it could make this tedious job a whole lot easier. It is definitely something I'd love to give a go.
5) Pixi Glow Mud Mask£18 - Mud masks have always been my favourite type of face masks, and I have wanted to try the brand Pixi for a while now so of course the Pixi Glow Mud Mask had to make the wishlist.
What have you been lusting after lately? What do I need to add to my next beauty wishlist?