As you may have noticed I have disappeared from the world of blogging over the past few months, but I'm back, hopefully regularly again. I have also re-designed my blog, but in the process seem to have lost most of the comments I had on my blog for some reason, so feel free to have a commenting spree haha.
Now for a mini update, life has just generally been crazy busy, crazy good busy, but crazy busy.
I've been on holiday to Tenerife, been to a mini Spa weekend, oh and me and the other half are actually in the process or purchasing our first flat together with a garden, and all that goes with that.
I've also worked a lot, I work six day weeks every other week and long hours.
So today I thought I would start off with a mini homeware wishlist as I seem to constantly find
myself looking up all kinds of homeware wonders.
1) Grey metallic toned shell dish£14.99 - This ones for our keys... now let me explain. I'm the worst person with losing keys, especially when I need them before work in the morning, so a pretty dish could be the perfect home to stop this happening.
3) Elephant stack ornament£26.00 - I have an obsession with elephants, need I say more? I think these would look great in our living room somewhere.
4) Truro Electric Fireplace Suite£219.99 - In the flat we are currently renting it is very large with lots of old features including a fireplace which I am really going to miss, so an electric fireplace could be the perfect inbetween solution.
5) Anthropologie Renesse Wine Glass£14.00 - I've always wanted some pretty wine glasses and I just love the look of these, from the rose gold/blush pink theme to the pretty design, these are exactly what I need.
7) Next Oriana Stick Table Lamp£25.00 - These I may have actually already purchased in preparation, but how gorgeous are they? I love the silver design and believe they will glam up our bedroom nicely.
What homeware item's have you been lusting after lately?