Korean beauty is something that has been appearing a lot over the last couple of years within the beauty world. I didn't think too much about picking anything up until I had a browse myself and ended up lusting after a few bits. That being said, today I thought I would share with you some of the things which have made my wishlist.
1)Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel £15- I was searching for a liquid peel when I came across this and thought this little gem sounded perfect. It is essentially an apple scented gel which you apply evenly across your face before leaving it for a couple of minutes. After this you gently rub your skin which will form little balls which you simply wash off.
2) Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask£33.07 - As someone who regularly suffers from dry, easily chapped lips this product sounds like a dream come true. It is an overnight formula designed to work similarly to the way an overnight mask works, but just on your lips.
3) Tonymoly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base£10 - Other than the ridiculously cute packaging, this eye base from Tonymoly is to be used under your make-up with an aim to brighten the under eye area. I suffer from terrible dark circles so I am all for giving this one a try.
4) 3 Concept Eyes Back to Baby BB Cream£13 - I am in desperate need of a long-lasting every day base, and this one sounds like it could be just what I need. It is a dewy complexion base with many reviewing it as long-lasting too. The only thing I am a little unsure on is the fact that it seems to only come in one shade...
5) Thank You Farmer Sun Project Light Sun Essence SPF 50£27 - The word essence in the name of this product is what drew me in; the idea of sun cream for my face being super light is exactly what I need to make me actually use it daily. They also sell a shimmer version too if you prefer.
6) Cosrx Blackhead Silk Finger Ball£8 - These look super strange but sound really cool, bare with me if you haven't seen them before. You get 12 silk finger balls in a pack which are designed to be used one at a time on your index fingers in circles. The idea is to exfoliate your complexion, clean your pores and help with blackheads.
7) Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack£14.50 - Again it was the quirky-ness that meant that this product made my wishlist. The cooling pack is essentially a mask to be used on specific areas with the aim of de-clogging pores, and in-time improving your skin texture.
Have you tried any Korean beauty products before? What were your thoughts?