Ooh, it’s time for another favourites of the month. This month there has been quite a few products I have been enjoying, but I have been switching between products a far bit. The products I have chosen I am loving, and have stuck with throughout April.
1) Soap & Glory Flake Away– If you read my L’Oreal self-tanning elixir review you’ll know I had a bit of an eczema reaction; this product has literally transformed my skin back to nearly completely smooth again. It has been a favourite exfoliator of mine for a few years now, and this just reminded me how good it is. I love the way it deep cleans my skin helping to rid it of any bumps and hidden dirt.
2) Nars Illuminator in Orgasm– I love the way this product just makes my skin glow, providing that lit from within look. I have been mixing it in with my base of choice, and been using it pretty much every day this month.
3) Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water– This is actually my second bottle of the product now, and has been my cleanser of choice for the entire month. I love how easily this product removes makeup, even stubborn mascara. It’s exactly what you need when you’re being lazy and can’t be bothered to do a cleanse involving water.
4) The Body Shop All in One Blusher in shade Macaroon– I have been using this constantly this month; it’s a powder blusher that literally seems to last all day. As to the colour it is a coral shade that instantly brightens up your complexion, definitely one for your makeup wardrobe this season.
5) Sleek Brow Stylist in shade 716 light– Since I purchased this I have not stopped using it. I love the way it not only has the wax/powder pencil hybrid, but the other end of the product has a spoolie, perfect for shaping brows initially, and getting rid of any excess product. It is so easy to define my eyebrows in such a natural way using this brow stylist – I just love it.
Posts in relation to this blog post:
Sleek Brow Stylist review: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-hourglass-arch-brow-sculpting.html
March favourites: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/march-favourites.html