I wish it could be Christmas everyday… the Christmas TAG!
So it’s nearly Christmas, OMG! 19 days if I have counted correctly we will be all waking up and starting our own Christmas traditions. Christmas trees, Christmas songs, Christmas spirit, family and time to chill. I love it. So on that note I have seen the Christmas tag floating around and had to share my own answers.
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Hmmm… that would probably have to either be the orginal Santa Claus .. I used to love watching this film over and over as a kid .. or Elf. That never fails to make me laugh, ohh and The Holiday of course.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Nope 🙁 I would actually love that to happen, waking up to snow everywhere sounds amazing.
3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At my grandparents with my mum and sisters. This year will be a tad different though; I will be waking up in my flat with my boy, then heading down to see the fam.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is you hands down! I play this 10000000x over every single year, and the worst part is I’m not even exaggerating. I love this song.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No…. don’t think that’s been something I have ever done.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Ermm.. Rudolph? Vixen? Apparently not, but hey I didn’t forget the most important one at least.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Just waking up in our own flat, and seeing my family. Pulling crackers and the general Christmas dinner.
8. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/treat?
Chocolate yule log.
9. Do you like mince pies?
Nope, and I’ll share a secret.. I used to thin mince pies actually had actual mince in them. Yes, I’m slightly blonde.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or recieving them better?
I honestly love both sides of things. I love spoiling everyone and seeing their faces when they open their presents, but who doesn’t like recieving them back?
11. What would be your dream placeto visit over Christmas?
Dubai or Australia. Purely because a hot country on Christmas day sounds like a nice alternative to freezing cold England. Australia, because it’s completely opposite seasons to here and would be rather cool to see and/or having a bbq’d Christmas lunch.
12. What are your favourite holiday colours?
Red and gold.
13. Are you a pro at present wrapping or do you fail miserably?
Hahah, I swear this changes for every present. Some seem to end up perfectly wrapped whilst others I just run out of wrapping paper or sellotape or something. They seem to look alright in the end though.
Are you looking forward to Christmas this year? I tag anyone who reads this to give this tag ago, I’d love to read your own replies.