1) Lorac Touch-up to go Concealer/Foundation Pen $28
I have been wanting to try a product from Lorac for ages now but when I saw this I had to have it, or at least put it on the top of my wishlist. I loved the look of the formula from the moment I saw Fleur de Force talk about it in a YouTube haul. I think it would be the perfect touch up tool inbetween a concealer and a foundation.
2) Fleur de Force Eylure Lashes in Fleur and Fabulous £5.95Eylure lashes have always been my favourite but I haven’t actually purchased any in a while now. I love the thick base lashes on these fake ones; they look like they would be perfect for a bold evening look.
3) Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer £10Having always been a massive fan of Soap & Glory and also a fan of the One Heck of a Blot powder it only seemed natural this primer would make my wishlist. It claims to be a multi-action primer for hiding any imperfections, evening skin tone and my favourite – reducing the appearance of redness. I love the sound of it!
4) The Bloggers Planner from £22I heard of this a while back but not never got why you would want one until I physically saw the product. I love everything about it particularly, the social media checklist for individual posts – how useful!
5) Tend Skin Refillable Roll-on on £11.01This one is a slightly random one but I have heard such good things about this product so really want to give it a go. The fact it comes as a roll on makes it look so easy to use.
6) River Island Black Coated Superskinny Jeans £50My current pair of black jeans finally needed replacing a couple of months back so I really genuinely need a new pair. I’ve always loved the look of the coated black jeans and these look like the perfect pair.
7) Makeup Forever HD Foundation £29Makeup Forever is a brand I have needed to try forever and now it is a brand much easier to get hold of in the UK finally. I keep reading reviews on this foundation and love the sound of the finish, how light it is, and the fact it seems to last all day too.
8) Batiste Styling Texturizing Spray £4.49I love the Batiste dry shampoos already, primarily for adding the extra volume to my hair, so a product designed by Batiste for actual texturizing sounds amazing to me!
What’s on your wishlist currently? Is there anything you think I need to add?