Can you believe we are now in December? As it gets closer to Christmas I thought it was about time I shared with you all my own Christmas wishlist.
1) Olivia Burton black dial rose gold watch £155 – This one is definitely at the top of my wishlist. I have wanted a watch since forever and this one is just completely me, rose gold with a large dial. I also really like the fact that the dial is black, as it is just completely different an unexpected.
2) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit £65 – I have wanted to try an Hourglass ambient lighting powder for so long, so what perfect way to than to try a whole selection from the brand. This one is definitely a beauty blogger’s dream product.
3) Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel £16.50 for 500ml – Ever since my boyfriend themed my valentines/anniversary presents with rose I have been in love with the scent. This was one of the products I have received and I would love to have it back in my bathroom.
4) Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP £32 currently on offer – I normally always go for Marc Jacobs Lola, but this seems to be getting harder and harder to get hold of, and I love the smell of Paco Rabanne Lady Million. I’d love to have this one in my hands.
5) Deliciously Ella £9 – I want to be healthier and love making food from scratch so would love this to help get me started. My only problem is finding the time to cook from scratch.
6) 9ct Rose Gold Amethyst Ring £24.99 – I used to have a heart birthstone ring which I wore everyday for about 5 years until the stone fell out. I thought this ring combining my favourite colour and rose gold could be the perfect replacement.
7) Lush Floating Island Bath Oil £2 – Ever since I first saw this one released I’ve wanted it, but never seem to be able to get my hands on it. I love lush products anyway but this one sounds divine.
8) Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms £29 – I don’t own any Charlotte Tilbury products still so would love to own this. Lipsticks take so long to use up too so three mini lipsticks sounds perfect to me.
9) Diptyque Liquidambar Candle £28 – Diptyque is a brand everyone raves about, I would love to own one of their candles but have never been able to justify the extreme price tag. This one sounds like it smells like Autumn, perfect for December.
What have you got any on your wishlist? Have any of the products I’ve mentioned made your wishlist?