Now for a mini update, life has just generally been crazy busy, crazy good busy, but crazy busy.
I’ve been on holiday to Tenerife, been to a mini Spa weekend, oh and me and the other half are actually in the process or purchasing our first flat together with a garden, and all that goes with that.
I’ve also worked a lot, I work six-day weeks every other week and long hours.
So today I thought I would start off with a mini homeware wishlist as I seem to constantly find myself looking up all kinds of homeware wonders.
2) The White Company large winter botanical candle £36.00 – Everyone seems to rave about The White Company candles, and the Winter scent has always sounded like my kind of scent – perfect for the current season too!
3) Elephant stack ornament £26.00 – I have an obsession with elephants, need I say more? I think these would look great in our living room somewhere.
4) Truro Electric Fireplace Suite £219.99 – In the flat we are currently renting it is very large with lots of old features including a fireplace which I am really going to miss, so an electric fireplace could be the perfect inbetween solution.
5) Anthropologie Renesse Wine Glass £14.00 – I’ve always wanted some pretty wine glasses and I just love the look of these, from the rose gold/blush pink theme to the pretty design, these are exactly what I need.
6) Rose Gold Heart of House 24 piece cutlery set £23.99 – Again along the rose gold theme, these are just cutlery made of dreams if that is even possible?!
7) Next Oriana Stick Table Lamp £25.00 – These I may have actually already purchased in preparation, but how gorgeous are they? I love the silver design and believe they will glam up our bedroom nicely.
What homeware item’s have you been lusting after lately?