After having a bit of a spendy couple of months beauty wise I am trying to be super good, and not buy any beauty products unless I literally have no alternative. That being said, that doesn’t mean I’m not tempted, so today I thought I would share with you some of the things at the top of my beauty wishlist.
1) Inglot AMC Eyeliner in the shade 83 £13.00 – After seeing this in a YouTube video last month I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this eyeliner. It is a gel eyeliner in a gorgeous dark bright purple shade, that I think would just add that something extra to any eye look.
2) The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution £6.80 – I’ve heard that this is a product very similar to the Pixi Glow Tonic, another product I have been wanting to try for a while, and has noticeably similar ingredients so I really want to pick this one from The Ordinary up. I want to add a product with AHA’s back into my routine to help gently exfoliate and brighten my skin, and I think this could be the product.
3) Clinique Super City Block SPF 40 £18.50 – Another skincare product I want to start using more regularly is sun protection on my face. I am currently using an SPF from The Body Shop on and off but I don’t really like the formula so I am struggling with picking it up every day, but I’ve heard great things about the Clinique one. It is supposed to have a sheer, weightless formula which is exactly what I want from my SPF.
4) Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h £31.50 – This one is a case I have seen a lot of bloggers reviewing this and I am yet to hear a bad thing. It is said to be an incredibly long lasting foundation that provides full coverage without being cakey. I love the sound of this.
5) Becca First Light Priming Filter £32.00 – I’m very impressed I haven’t already picked this one up; I have been lusting after it since it was first released. I love something that adds some luminosity to my skin which this is said to do, but it is also said to have a plumping, moisturising effect. It sounds amazing.
6) Shadow Switch £5.99 – I have been loving experimenting with brighter makeup looks lately but this does mean my makeup brushes are getting dirtier quicker, and I can’t really use the same brush for multiple colours. This sounds like a great product to use in-between washes, taking off the excess product so I can perhaps use a brush more than once. It is definitely worth a try in my eyes.
7) Trish McEvoy Curling Mascara £22.50 – Since reading UmmBaby’s post featuring this mascara I really want to pick it up. It is a tube mascara, something I have never heard of before but I love the sound of. In short, the formula contains flexible polymers that coat each lash literally, which not only means the mascara doesn’t clump, but that it can be built up with ease. I love the look of this mascara on the lashes.
8) Urban Decay Heat palette – Okay, this isn’t in the picture but with the recent announcement how could this not be on my wishlist? I love the mix of neutral shades on the orange spectrum. I adore the look of every shade and I really don’t think I am going to be able to resist this.
What’s on your wishlist? Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned?