It’s been a few months since I last shared a beauty wishlist post with you, but my wishlist is overflowing, so today I thought I would share with you some of the high-end beauty products at the top of my wishlist currently.
1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette £41 – I’m not sure how I don’t own this palette yet as it has been something I have lusted after for the longest time. I love the shade range and I think I would get so much use out of this palette, day and night.
2) Tarte Shape Tape concealer £21 – This is a concealer I have seen raved about so much but I’m reluctant to get in the UK from QVC as I don’t want the sponge, and it is not sold separately. The coverage looks and sounds incredible, as does the fact that it is supposed to brighten and last well.
3) Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum $90 – This product is so expensive and very difficult to get hold of in the UK but I’ve only heard great things about Drunk Elephant and this is the product that has caught my attention. I love anything that creates radiant looking skin, and this serum is said to do that and has AHAs and BHAs in it.
4) Vita Liberate Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish £29.95 – Ever since I spotted this on Cult Beauty’s Instastories I have wanted this as the results could be seen instantly and looked incredible. I highly dislike my legs so something that can perfect them temporarily sounds amazing to me.
5) Huda Beauty Camille Lashes £15.50 – I used to wear fake eyelashes all the time back when I was at university, but I barely have since so I would love to pick some up again. These are 3/4 length lashes that are supposed to be easy to apply, I love the sound and look of them.
6) J.One Jelly Pack £42 – This jelly pack is supposed to firm, plump and hydrate the screen creating a ‘velcro’ base for makeup. It sounds amazing and is something that I would love to try.
7) Fenty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear foundation £26 – Since the Fenty range release it has been very hyped in the blogosphere but it is a range that has really caught my attention. There are a few products that I would like to try, but the product at the top of my wishlist has to be the foundation.
8) Iconic London Illuminator in Shine £29.99 – I have actually been wanting to try the Cover FX liquid highlighters for ages now but for some reason, I have decided I want to pick the Iconic one up slightly more. I have heard so many great things, and the swatches just look absolutely incredible!
9) Too Faced Melted Latex Liquid lipstick in Hopeless Romantic £19 – I had such mixed views when I first heard about this range but after seeing Rachhloves talk about a couple of the shades, and apply this one in one of her videos I have wanted to try one. The finish looks lovely, a little different and is something I would love to try.
10) Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye palette £60 – Yes… another palette, I love my eyeshadow palettes a bit too much but after spotting this the other day I couldn’t not sneak it on. I have wanted to pick up one of her smaller palettes since they first came about, so a larger palette with quite a few extra shades sounds exactly like what I need.
What’s on your beauty wishlist lately? Have you tried any of the products I have mentioned?