Now we are fully into the Autumn season and the weather is getting increasingly colder, jumpers are becoming a must, as is layering up. So, today I have teamed up with LOTDand will be sharing some of my favourite fashion pieces from their website that are currently on my Autumn fashion wishlist. I may have even picked up a couple of bits already.
1) Cream stripe neck jumper £10.00 – From the moment I spotted this I fell in love, I love everything about it from the frill details to the cropped fit. I think it would look lovely paired with a pair of black high waisted jeans.
2) Red double frill sleeve jumper £15.00 – The frilled, slightly flared detailing is what got me with this top, I absolutely love it. I think it would work well with so many things as it’s plain, but it just has that little something extra.
3) Mustard padded jacket with faux fur hood£30.00 – Mustard, the colour my fiancé hates, but I adore and think is the perfect colour for Autumn. It’s such a warm colour and I love that it has a hood too, an essential for the rainy weather in the UK.
4) Black slouch neck jumper*£15.00 – This is one I’ve actually already picked up and just love. Jumper dresses are one of my favourite things to wear when it’s cold but I don’t actually own that many. This is super cosy and I’ve already had so many compliments the couple of times I’ve worn it.
5) Grey structured shoulder bag £15.00 – A basic bag but it’s grey which means it will go with so many outfits, and will work all year round. I love the structured design as it is a little different to anything I currently own.
6) Fango choker cut out detail jumper dress £15.00 – Yes, another jumper dress, they really are the best to just chuck on. I love the choker detailing on this as again it just adds that little extra detailing.
7) Red ankle boot with pearl detail £25.00 – Oh my god, aren’t these just gorgeous? I can’t get over the detailing and I think they would look amazing with an all black outfit, a little pop of colour.
8) Grey quilted puffer jacket with fur hood*£40.00 – I have a thing for padded coats at the moment and this one is super snug. I love that it has a large hood and zipped pockets, it’s going to be perfect for my trip to Iceland.
What do you think of the bits on my LOTD Autumn wishlist? What are your favourite things to wear in Autumn and Winter?
*This is a collaborative post with LOTD, and I was gifted some items from LOTD but as usual all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own. Please see my full disclaimer for further information.