So, on Monday I shared my first gift guide, and today we are only 31 days until Christmas(!!), so I thought I would share my second gift guide. This one is all about those gifts at the cheaper end of the spectrum, and everything is £10 or less so would make perfect stocking fillers too.
1) Kiss fake lashes*From £4.99 – £7.99 – Fake lashes are an amazing way to instantly dress up a makeup look and as Christmas is the party season that leads into the New Year it is also the perfect time to receive something like this. These ones from Kiss are both great options, but the midnight ones would have to be my own personal favourite from the two in the photo as they’re very dramatic and add a lot of volume too.
2) Essie nail polish£7.99 – I’ve spoken about how much I love the Essie nail polish in the shade As If a few times since purchasing, but Essie nail polishes are definitely more of a treat for me so are something I would love to receive. At under £10, I think they would make a great stocking filler, and there are so many shades to choose from too.
3) The Body Shop Metallic Lip Liquids £6.00 – These metallic lip liquids are something that I picked up quite recently and are an absolute bargain. They come in a thick-ish formula that’s easy to apply, but the most exciting part is how gorgeous all the metallic shades are. I think they would make a great gift that any beauty lover would love to receive.
4) L’Oreal Pure Clay face masks£7.99 – A treat you’re probably not surprised to see in a gift guide from me if you read my blog already, but these face masks are honestly amazing. The detox one leaves my skin feeling so clean and you can really see it working, whilst the bright mask leaves my skin looking brighter as the name suggests, a definite pamper gift that would make a great treat.
5) Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser £6 – I think everyone needs to receive this skincare product for Christmas for the crazy price, I am yet to actually try it but I always hear so many great things about Pixi. Pixi has a few other Christmas minis too, so you’re bound to find at least one stocking filler for her.
6) Lush Christmas Sweater bath bomb £4.50 – First of all, who wouldn’t want to receive a lush product for Christmas? I think this bath bomb would make a lovely gift, and if you don’t think this one is the one, then there’s always plenty of choice at Lush. The Snow Fairy Jelly bomb, Plum Snow bubble bar or a mini Rose Jam shower gel would be great options too.
7) Zoella Winter Wonderland Hand Cream £6 – The packaging of this alone makes it a perfect gift in my opinion, beautiful rose gold, grey and white. But, onto the product, it has a fresh soft scent to it and feels incredibly moisturising, and hand cream is definitely something I use a lot more in the colder months so I think it would make a fantastic gift.
8) Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel £2ish (From the UK Facebook group) – Anti-bacterial hand gel may sound like the most random gift ever, but these smell absolutely amazing and are great for on the go. I think they would make great stocking fillers.
9) Glade Electric Wax Melter £5 – I think an electric wax melter makes the perfect gift and this one from Glade only costs £5 if you can track it down in Savers or B&M, and it has the added bonus that it looks like it cost so much more. It’s a great way to add some fragrance to the home in a really inexpensive way and is something that I think many would love to receive.
10) Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works tart/wax melts £1.79 (Yankee tarts) – This one is to go with the wax melter, I think a couple of melts in two different scents paired with a wax melter makes the perfect gift. I love the Sparkling Cinnamon, Berry Trifle, Christmas Eve and Honey Clementine scents from Yankee.
11) Whittard Mulled Wine Flavour Instant Tea £6.50 – I went to Whittards the other day with the sole intention of buying their orange hot chocolate but tried this and ended up purchasing this instead… it’s absolutely amazing, and you know, mulled wine and all, I think it would make the perfect Christmas gift.
12) Santa I’ve Been Nice Mug from Sainsburys £3 – Another super Christmassy one but how cute is this cup? If the person you’re buying for loves Instagram, then it’s an incredibly instagrammable gift too!
What’s your favourite gift from my selection? Is there anyone who you think would love to receive any of these gifts?