1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Set, Cult Beauty £26.00 – Lipstick giftsets are one of the best ways to try a few shades from a brand, I mean how often do you tend to use up a full-size lipstick anyway? Anastasia Beverly Hills is a brand that I really need to try more from, which is why I picked this one, but Jouer and Huda Beauty do have great options too.
2) Beauty Blender Gold Mine Set, Space NK £33.00 – Beauty blenders are a much-loved product within the blogosphere so I think this is a great little gift, and if you or the person you are buying for are one of the rare few who haven’t tried a beauty blender like me, then it is a great one to pick up as they’ll not only have a spare, but the beauty blender branded solid shampoo too.
3) Therapie Discovery Kit, Cult Beauty £44.00 – It’s actually Anna from The Anna Edit who made me pick this one as she raves about the Himalayan Detox Salts, and they really do sound like an amazing product. I think this would make a great luxury pamper gift as it enables you to try a few products and it isn’t going to be something a lot of people pick up every day.
4) Benefit Giftset, Cult Beauty £14.50 – I had to include this one as soon as I saw it, I can’t believe the price and I think that many beauty lovers would absolutely love this little set. It contains the Benefit POREfessional, Rockateur and Gimme Brow.
5) Stila Written in the Stars Liquid Eyeshadow Set, Cult Beauty £25.00 – Another set of minis, but once again, is a full size really going to be used up completely? This is a product I absolutely adore and I love this set of three minis, all three shades look absolutely gorgeous.
6) Pixi Set, Cult Beauty £28.00 – I’ve been meaning to try the Pixi Glow Tonic for the longest time so love that they have this little set available with the Glow Mud Cleanser too. The Glow Tonic is a product loved in the blogosphere and this is a duo that I think a lot of people would really love to receive.
7) Jouer Powder Highlighter Trio, Cult Beauty £35.00 – I love this little trio so much, and again think it’s such a great way to try a few shades from a brand. I’ve wanted to try these highlighters for a while, and no-one can ever have enough highlighters, right?
8) Becca Jet Set, Glow and Prime Kit, Cult Beauty £20.00 – I don’t know about others but I know that I’d love to receive any Becca gift sets, and this one is such a bargain. It has two of her famous primers and an eye brightening corrector too so it’s great that you can try a few of her cult products before maybe investing in a full size in due course.
9) Cover FX Customer Enhancer Drops Set, Space NK £34.00 – This is another one that is very much on my own wishlist and another fabulous gift set available. I’ve only heard great things about the Cover FX Customer Enhancer Drops set, the swatches are amazing and this set has the shades Celestial, Halo, Moonlight and Rose Gold in a miniature 4.5ml size.
10) Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Icons Gift Set, Cult Beauty £55.00 – This is a set that I’ve seen absolutely everywhere but one I think that most beauty lovers would love to receive this. As the name suggests it is a set containing Charlotte’s cult products including some skincare and makeup offerings.
11) Diptyque Mini Candles Set £60.00 – Lastly, I had to add a Diptyque candle set as I really do think they make the perfect gift. I personally struggle to justify buying essentially high-end candles but after getting a set in the sale a couple of years ago I know Diptyque candles are amazing with a strong throw and I think they’d be well received by quite a few people I know alone.
What do you think of these gift sets? Is there any you would love to gift to a friend, or even receive yourself?