25 songs which should be on your Christmas playlist
Can you believe that it is literally two weeks until Christmas today? I certainly can’t, but I am super, duper excited. I mentioned in one of my recent blog posts on ways to get into the Christmas spirit that one of my favourite things to do is to put together a Christmas music playlist, so today I thought I would share with you 25 songs which should be on your Christmas playlist.
Once I’ve put together my playlist one of my favourite things to do is blare my playlists out through speakers, such as the Panasonic Multi Room Speakers, as music sounds soo much better ridiculously loud. I’ll then dance around singing my head off(much to Luke’s annoyance), but anyway it’s time to share with you the songs…
1) All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
2) Rockin’ around the Christmas tree – Brenda Lee
3) Fairytale of New York – The Pogues
4) Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
5) White Christmas – Bing Crosby
6) Santa Claus is coming to town – Frank Sinatra
7) Last Christmas – Wham!
8) Have yourself a merry little Christmas – Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers
9) This Christmas – Donna Hathaway
10) I wish it could be Christmas every day – Wizzard
11) Do they know it’s Christmas? – Band Aid
12) A love letter Christmas – R Kelly
13) Merry Christmas everyone – Shakin’ Stevens
14) Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
15) Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! – Dean Martin
16) Rudolph the red-nose reindeer – Dean Martin
17) One more sleep – Leona Lewis
18) Underneath the tree – Kelly Clarkson
19) It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Buble
20) Silent night – Frank Sinatra
21) Jingle bells – Bling Crosby
22) Step into Christmas – Elton John
23) Do you want to build a snowman? – Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Mon & Katie Lopez
24) Winter wonderland – Doris Day
25) Walking through the air – Peter Auty
What are your favourite Christmas songs? Have you caught my Christmas gift guides yet?
This post has been sponsored by Panasonic, but as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. Please see my full disclaimer for further information.