There’s always something beauty-wise I’m lusting after, having a beauty addiction and all, but it’s actually been five months since I last shared a beauty wishlist. So, that and the fact it is my birthday next month, I thought it was about time I shared some of the products at the top of my beauty wishlist currently.
1) Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye palette £60 – I actually mentioned this eyeshadow palette from Charlotte Tilbury in my last wishlist but I had to include it again as it’s so incredibly dreamy. I love everything about it from the incredible packaging to the way the eyeshadows have been split up to create three different eye makeup looks.
2) The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Eye mask £18 – I’ve somehow managed to lose the eye cream I’m using at the moment, and with my skin being drier than usual, my under eyes are suffering. This sounds like the perfect product to bounce them full of moisture again. It can be used as a quick pick-me-up or as an overnight eye mask too.
3) Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Masque £30 – I’m quite lucky in that I don’t often get that many spots but at the moment my skin seems to be having a spot party. As I mentioned above my skin is also quite dry from the cold weather, so this sounds like it could be a great mask to help with my skin without completely drying it out. The clay draws out the impurities while the aloe vera ensures your skin isn’t irritated and there’s also rosehip and parsley seed extracts designed to perk up your skin.
4) SensatioNail Chrome Powder £6.99 – Ahh, this product is literally on my wishlist after having chrome powder used on my nails last week at a blow-dry salon event I went too. It’s so clever and literally leaves you with chrome shiny nails, and depending on the shade the colour can differ!
5) L’Oreal Infallible Anti-redness Primer £8.99 – My skins quite red so as soon as I spotted this in Superdrug the other day I really wanted to try it. Unfortunately, they were completely out of stick so I couldn’t pick it up, but I’d definitely love to give this a go.
6) Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne £45 (30ml) or £90 (100ml) – A Jo Malone fragrance is something that has been on my wishlist for the longest time, but I’m still yet to pick one up. I’d absolutely love to own one for the pretty packaging and the amazing fragrances, and the Wood Sage and Sea Salt would likely be my first choice.
7) Glossier Cloud Paint in Dusk £15 – Glossier, the brand everyone seems to have tried, but I’m yet to actually try anything. One of the products at the top of my wishlist is their Cloud Paints, I love that they add a kind-of tint to the cheeks, and would absolutely love to try this.
8) Charlotte Tilbury The Queen Matte Revolution lipstick £24 – Another Charlotte Tilbury product… Charlotte Tilbury is a brand I really want to try more from this year, and this lipstick shade has really caught my attention. The bright pink looks like a gorgeous colour to brighten up any makeup look, especially as it starts to hopefully get a bit warmer as we go into Spring.
9) Glossier Boy Brow £16 – This is the other product at the top of my Glossier wishlist. I actually wasn’t too bothered about this product until I asked on Twitter and this was the one product those who commented seemed to think I had to have, so I’m trusting everyone else on this one and now really want to try it.
10) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair £50 (30ml) – I tried a couple of sample sachets of this a little while ago and was so impressed with how glowy and healthy my skin felt the next day, it’s a product that is pricey, but I’d absolutely love to get my hands on.
11) Bare Minerals SkinLongevity £48 – Another serum type product, but this time one for the day. I’m actually using a deluxe sample of this at the moment and I absolutely love it. It sinks in so quickly and leaves my skin looking really healthy immediately, I’d love to pick up the full size.
What products are at the top of your beauty wishlist? Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned?