Ahh, it’s been a while since I shared a wishlist so today I thought I would share with you what I have been lusting after lately. I have even thrown in a lifestyle item too.
1) Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine £20.50 – A product I have seen mentioned a fair few amount of times, but recently I tried the tester in Boots and I have fallen in love. I loved the instant texture it created whilst making my hair look healthier – I need this in my life. The best or teasing part is I only need to earn a pound more in Boots points before I can get it for free using my points.
2) Marc Jacobs Lola EDP £48.50 – Marc Jacobs Lola perfume has always been my favourite, ever since it was first released. I ran out of my current bottle just before Christmas, and not having it has just reminded me how much I love this perfume.
3) Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation £8.99 – This is a product which has been discontinued I have realised after hunting for it for the last week or so, but I can still wish for it can’t I? I loved the light formula, which still covered my redness and was build-able, I can’t believe its gone from the shelves of Boots and Superdrug.
4) The Breakfast Scrub £5.95 – I love the idea of this, it sounds like the perfect scrub for the lazy girl aka me. I am also really curious to see how this compares to your regular scrub as I haven’t tried anything like this before.
5) Project Life Bloom Edition Core Kit £28.99 – Since starting my Project Life I have brought lots of smaller sets but I would love to get my hands on the larger core kit. I love all the colours and designs in this set so much, I would definitely get a lot of use out of this.
What’s on your wishlist lately? Have any of the things I’ve mentioned made your wishlist?