Oh my god, it’s actually December, can you believe it? The start of December also means the start of Blogmas for me, I have all my content planned, photos for about half of the month, and I’m hoping by the time this post goes live I’m well ahead of content being scheduled, so here’s hoping… There will be posts daily, but they aren’t all going to be Christmas themed, I hope you enjoy them.
Anyway to start things off, it’s time for another gift guide, this time it’s my gift guide for her. I’ve included a range of products from different categories so hopefully, there’s something here that catches your eye as a gift idea for her.
1) Jewellery – I don’t about you or the girl in your life, but jewellery is something that is one of my absolute favourite things to receive. I actually far prefer receiving it to buying it myself simply due to the personal sentiment of a piece of jewellery. Whether it’s a bangle like the one pictured above or a necklace, or even some earrings or a ring, I think jewellery is something that could make a lot of girls days.
2) Eyeshadow palette – This is one for the beauty lovers in your life, but even if they don’t have a massive collection I think one good quality eyeshadow palette is something every girl needs. A favourite of mine this year is definitely the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette, but the Too Faced Natural Matte palette or the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette would make great choices too. The ABH palette is at the top of my own Christmas list!
3) Origins masks – Pictured is one of my favourite ever masks, actually an empty one, but the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask is something that would make a great gift for her in my opinion, especially in the cold weather. It’s incredibly moisturising and leaves the skin looking completely refreshed and replenished in the morning. I would also recommend considering the Origins masks gift set, which contains three of their bestselling masks including the Drink Up Intensive mask.
4) A Ted Baker coin purse – I don’t know about you but a luxury branded coin purse is definitely a treat that I think a few would love to receive. The one pictured is a rose gold one but Ted Baker have so many options you could probably find the perfect one for the person you’re buying for quite easily, and the best part is they are not too ridiculously priced, at around £35.
5) Candles – Ahh, probably one of my favourite things in the Autumn and Winter months, and another gift I think so many would like, I mean who doesn’t like a candle? The DW candles from TK Maxx or Homesense are great candles that are well priced, and there’s so much choice. This Sugared Currant one pictured is a gorgeous warm fruity scent, but I love Frosted Leaves, White Pumpkin and Patchouli Oud too. Yankee Candles and Bath and Body Works ones would make a great gift too.
6) Beauty subscription – A beauty subscription is such a nice thing to receive each month, but something some people don’t want to pay for each month, so it’s a lovely gift that’s a bit different. Many beauty subscriptions offer a discount for multiple months too so they can work out cheaper than they sound, and it means they have a surprise to their door every month too.
7) Scrapbook – Scrapbooking is something I love to do myself but is also something that I think would be a lovely gift to make for someone, whether it’s formulated from a particular occasion, over the years, or a few key events in their lives. It’s such a thoughtful gift and there are so many options available.
What’s your favourite gift from my gift guide for her, is there anything you would love to receive?
This post contains affiliates.