My all-time favourite ever palette - the Urban Decay Naked palette.
Wednesday, 23 December 2015
The Urban Decay Naked Paletteis the original Naked palette from Urban Decay, and hands down my most-used palette since owning. It also happens to be my favourite ever palette. Saying that I thought I would do a similar post to what I did with the Lush Rose Jam shower gel, and share 10 reasons why I love it. I will also be sharing swatches with you all.
So, onto why the Urban Decay Naked palette is my all-time favourite palette;
- the formula is so, so smooth
- the eyeshadow lasts brilliantly on my lids, even a smokey look
- the eyeshadows have very little, if any fallout
- the warm tone colour range is perfect for me
- I can easily create a basic soft eye look, and transform this into an evening look
- I wear every single shade
- it was my first high-end eyeshadow palette
- not one shade is a dud, pretty impressive in my eyes
- it has a gold, party eyeshadow shade with amazing payoff
- Urban Decay make amazing eyeshadow palettes
So, what do I think overall? I absolutely love this palette, and think it has to be one of my best ever purchases. The eyeshadows really are amazing in all aspects, and really do provide a great variety. I love that their is a mix of matte and shimmer shades as well. I would love to own a few more palettes from Urban Decay but I think the Urban Decay original Naked Palette will always be my favourite.
Do you own this palette from Urban Decay? What other Urban Decay palettes do you love?