Following on from my last gift guide all about the perfect gift for the man in your life, it’s time for my final gift guide, a gift guide for those who are hard to buy for. I don’t know about you but there’s always at least one person who I’m buying for who is impossible to buy for.
1) Pyjamas – An essential, but a super cute pair is something that I think would make a lovely gift. These Disney Minnie Mouse ones are from Primark and cost £13 for a silky pair and a matching eye mask. It was also boxed in the loveliest gift box which meant it looked really well presented too.
2) A watch – A watch is a gift that many will love and receiving adds a sentimental value, I don’t know about you but I’m very sentimental when it comes to things like watches and jewellery. The Radley London Rose Gold Bayer watch* from Browns Family Jewellers is a great choice that looks really smart too. I also love Olivia Burton watches.
3) Jewellery – Leading on from the watch idea, and a gift idea I mentioned in my gift guide for her, but I really do think jewellery is a great gift for those who are hard to buy for, whether a male or a female. Jewellery is sentimental to many and a lovely gesture, whilst jewellery is something we all need more of so it is likely to be well received too.
4) Stationery – If the person you’re buying for happens to be a blogger then notebooks is something they can never have enough of, but I don’t think anyone can really have enough notebooks. They’re super handy to have, and you can get hold of some super cute designs. Paired with some pens, stickers, washi tape or some rose gold paper clips I think this would make a lovely gift.
5) Scrapbook – Whether you create a scrapbook personalised to the person you’re buying for, or buy a scrapbook alongside some stickers, washi tape and pens for them to create one themselves a scrapbook is a lovely gift idea. It’s also a present that I believe a lot of people would love to receive so a perfect gift for those who are hard to buy for.
6) Magazine subscription – A magazine subscription is something that not everyone wants to purchase so if there’s something you know they love to read then it’s a lovely gift where they know there favourite read is going to arrive automatically on their doorstep. If it isn’t magazines that they love, then why not a beauty, stationery, or even an American treats subscription?
What’s your favourite gift from my selection? Is there anyone who you’re buying for that you think would love to receive these gifts?